ATM & Banking
Didn't find what you needed? Let us know-all website feedback welcomed! eMail us.
Two free-standing ATMs are located at the Basic Science Building (BSB; 450 Clarkson Ave) 1st Floor Lobby.
ATM planned relocations: To accommodate the ongoing construction of the new Public Health building in front of the BSB, and the related internal renovations of areas surrounding the BSB 450 Clarkson Lobby:
- ATMs are temporarily relocated to the BSB 430 Clarkson Ave lobby area, near BSB lecture Hall 1. ATMs will remain in this temporary location until completion of the new academic building and 450 Clarkson lobby renovation is completed.
- ATMs units are accessed using the temporary new BSB entrance at 430 Clarkson Ave (near Family Practice/ Student Affairs). This entrance closes at 11pm daily. The adjacent Health Science Education Bldg main entrance at 395 Lenox Rd remains accessible 24/7 for DMC and KCH ID card holders. During off hours, general public must enter at Main Hospital Lobby entrance 445 Lenox Rd and walk the internal 1st floor corridor to the ATM site. Campus map link.
- Upon the New Public Health/ BSB Lobby opening (est 2016), ATMs will be relocated back to a planned permanent location near the new lobby with access at 450 Clarkson Ave.
Under a contract with the Faculty Student Association (FSA), JP Morgan/ Chase has developed a special banking benefits package for you. Through this Bank at Work Program, you are entitled to a wide variety of banking benefits including:
- Use of two ATMs right here on campus - located in the Basic Science Building (BSB) lobby at 450 Clarkson Ave.
- Checking and saving accounts: with preferred pricing including no monthly balance requirement, no monthly maintenance per check or ATM charges for an introductory period *. After the introductory period, you can:
- apply for direct deposit of your paycheck - cusomters on direct deposit continue to receive a checking account with no monthly balance requirement, no monthly maintenance per check or ATM charges.
- convert your account to any of the available Chase checking or savings account programs that meets your needs. Consult the local Chase branch advisor at (718) 693-2021, or a chase telephone banker at 800-935-9935.
- Overdraft Line of Credit :
Giving qualified customers a personal line of up to $25,000 access through your checking account; and it's available at a special interest rate**.
- Chase MasterCard or VISA : For qualified customers at a reduced rate and no annual fee.*
- Manage your finances conveniently - obtain up to the minute information on your account more effectively and conveniently by telephone at 800-935-9935, or online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online at www.chase.com
Get started by contacting a Chase customer care representative: Call the Chase branch at (718) 693-2021 or visit the branch located at 883 Flatbush Ave. Present your ID and let them know that you are a Downstate employee or student.
*After a 1 year introductory period to continue avoiding monthly maintenance charges, per check or ATM fee, you can either direct deposit your paycheck, or keep the required average balance available in one of the many Chase programs in effect at the time. Chase programs do change over time and are subject to all Federal and State regulatory requirements.
** All credit card and loan applications are subject to credit approval. Credit cards are issued by Chase Manhattan Bank USA. Consult with your tax advisor where appropriate.