Nooruddin Tejani, MD FAAP
Clinical Assistant Professor; Director Pediatric Emergency Medicine University Hospital of Brooklyn
Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Rawalpindi Medical School, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
University of Texas, Medical branch in Galveston, Tx
Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore MD
Areas of Professional Interest:
Pediatric pain management, Resident and Nursing education, Moderate sedation, Acute Phase Reactants and Infection
Search Dr. Tejani's Publications on PubMed.
1) N. Tejani et al: C-reactive Proteins in Acute Otitis Media. Pediatrics. May 1995:664-69
2) Interleukin-8 and Occult Bacteremia; abstract submitted to Ambulatory Pediatric Association Meeting, January 1996
3) Calcium Channel Antagonist; Tejani and Silverberg: 2000. Online Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
4) Pediatrics: Febrile seizures; March 2006. Online textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
5) Staffing Recommendations for Pediatrics during a Disaster: Hospital guidelines for Pediatrics in Disaster. First Edition, Second Edition and Third edition (to be published) 2005-2007
Community service, love playing ping pong and video games with my children and enjoy gardening and bicycling with my wife