Departments & Centers
- Basic Science
- Clinical Departments
- Centers, Programs, & Major Laboratories
- Cell Biology
- The Department of Cell Biology's primary responsibility is education and research. Our mission has been and will continue to be to provide quality education for our students and enhance the Research Program.
- Situated at the junction of basic science and clinical medicine, pathology is poised to translate exciting developments in molecular pathology and genetics into modern approaches to patient diagnosis and management.
- Physiology and Pharmacology
- Members of the Department of Physiology and Pharmacology participate in the school-wide programs in Neural and Behavioral Science and Molecular Cell Biology.