SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Occupational Therapy Program
The Occupational Therapy Program at SUNY Downstate Medical Center provides an exceptional graduate level education to students preparing to enter the OT profession. Watch the video to hear from students, faculty and alumni about their experiences.
- Our innovative curriculum includes didactic learning, active lab experiences, clinical field work, community practice and research opportunities. Find out more about our Program.
- We offer a SUNY Downstate Microcredentials:
- 100% graduation and NBCOT pass rate
- We offer monthly Information Sessions for prospective applicants. All are welcome to register.
- NBCOT Review Course
- January 26 & 27, 2019
- Contact (718) 270-7730 for registration information.