SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Downstate Depot - Central Receiving
Welcome to the Downstate Depot - Central Receiving website
(Enter thru Downstate Depot Reception UH B-530A ;UH Basement opposite Medical Records)
||M-F 8:30am to 4pm
||Kevin LeDoux, Ext 4254 (718-270-4254)
Central Receiving provides the following services to all user departments:
- Receives and process incoming / outgoing shipments between the vendors and user departments.
- DMC's Satellites; State PO direct shipments to Bay Ridge, Midwood/ Nostrand Ave, Family Health Services/ 840LeffertsBlvd, and Dialysis/ 710PSA: DMC Staff at these off-sites are required to fax all packing slips to Main campus Central Receiving so that SURS receipts can be entered to automatedly authorize A/P invoice payment.
- Long Island College Hospital (LICH); State PO direct shipments to LICH are entered by on-site LICH Receiving staff to authorize A/P invoice payment.
- Transport all incoming supplies and materials to the user departments.
- Receipt and return of gas cylinders.
Department of Administrative Services: Consolidated service units at a contiguous location to the extent practical, and commonly known as “Downstate Depot”, that currently includes: Central Receiving, Central Stores, Quick Copy Center, Mail/Messenger, Warehouse, and Property Control, and provides:
- A “one-stop” customer service location for multiple support unit services, and
- Maximized workforce cross-training and deployment dependant upon daily workload.
- Provide the highest standards of quality customer services and customer satisfaction while adhering to DMC’s Code of Ethic and Business Conduct, and Principles of Behavior (pgs 16-31), in support of DMC’s Educational, Clinical and Research enterprises, in a dependable manner while maintaining accurate records of all transactions within all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Provide accurate & efficient processing of both incoming and outgoing packages, including the receipt of all incoming goods of all DMC enterprise funding sources, to its destination in a prompt and efficient manner and assisting in the resolution of shipment discrepancies.
- Provide documentation to the respective supply chain funding entity, where applicable.