White Coat Ceremony 2016
Congratulations to our 2016 Graduates!
Patients in University Hospital of Brooklyn now have secure online access to their health information.
MyDownstateCare is available to Emergency Room, Ambulatory Surgery, and Inpatients, and will soon expand to all patients.Find out more »
University Hospital of SUNY Downstate is a leader in advanced medical care. It is the only hospital in Brooklyn backed by the expertise of an outstanding medical school and the research facilities of a world class academic center.Find out more »
There are a million and a half children in New York City. Which means a million and a half throats and noses and three million ears for parents to worry about.Find out more »
We know what parents worry about: your child is sick and you can't reach your doctor. At times like those remember University Hospital SUNY Downstate and our pediatric emergency rooms.Find out more »
- Downstate and UAlbany Awarded "Best of New York" for Health Disparities Tool
- New Research Details How Workplace Stress Contributes to Cardiovascular Disease
Study Authors Recommend Policies to Lessen Stressful Employment Conditions
- SUNY Downstate's Dr. Maja Nowakowski Appointed to the International Committee for Review and Evaluation of Medical Laboratory Science Training Programs in Israel
- SUNY Downstate's Dr. Joseph P. Merlino Named a Fellow Ambassador by the New York Academy of Medicine
- SUNY Downstate's Dr. Richard Rosenfeld Recommends Shared Decision-Making in Treating Adult Sinusitis
Article Appearing in the New England Journal of Medicine Stresses Minimal Use of Antibiotics
- SUNY Downstate's Shaundelle Goldsmith Receives Diversity Visionary Award
Kevin Antoine Joins Fulbright Specialist Roster
Transitioning SUNY Downstate: Downstate is restructuring in order to serve Brooklyn better and achieve long-term financial stability. Click here for more information on Downstate's Sustainability Plan.
Are you a vendor who is doing business or is interested in doing business with SUNY Downstate Medical Center? Click here for more information.